Salomon Sunset Series - Sunset 10K
The Salomon Sunset Series gives you an opportunity to step off the pavement and onto a trail this summer! During the magical light of sunset, when nature is looking its best, this 10km trail run will lead you to discover new paths and experience running in a new light.
Trail running is simply about taking you off the pavement and is accessible for all. From running around your local park, forest or countryside, trail running doesn’t have to be an impossible challenge. Whether you live in or outside of the city, it’s about enjoying new surroundings and appreciating nature.
The Salomon Sunset Series is much more than just a 10km run. At the event there will be:
- Trail running workshops with Salomon athletes
- Speakers talking about their experiences of the sport
- Athletes and experts giving tips to improve technique, training, and answering questions on everything from nutrition to recovery
- Yoga and recovery workshops
As well as your event day ticket, your entry fee includes:
- Participation and attendance to the event workshops and talks
- 1 month’s free subscription to OS 3D maps (worth £3.99)
- Complimentary Clif bar
- A handcrafted wooden completer coaster
- The chance to win a brand new pair of Speedcross trail running shoes
|Race date||Saturday 24th June 2017|
|Venue||Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 6th June 2017 a 9:02am.