Street Child Craft Half
13.1 miles of beautiful park and trail running fuelled by the finest Craft beer in town. Take on a half marathon or 10k for Street Child and enjoy your choice of delicious craft beer from our event sponsors at our fuelling stations every two miles.
And the party doesn’t stop there: once you cross the finish line, you’re officially welcome to our ‘Halfter Party’. With live music, sizzling street food and even more of the finest craft beer, this is the perfect way to celebrate the impact of your support.
That’s right, we’re taking no half measures (pun intended) – get your mates together and join us on
Sunday 2nd September at Lee Valley for a half marathon with half pints that’s double the fun!
What You Get:
- Six half pints of delicious Craft beer every two miles (3 half pints for 10k runners), kindly provided by our event sponsors
- A half marathon or 10k through that doesn’t take itself too seriously
- A limited edition Craft Half T-Shirt
- An exclusive commemorative pint glass for crossing the finish line
- Access to our Halfter Party with live music, sizzling street food and, a bar with, of course, more craft beer!
- 20% off race entry for groups of 6+ runners!
Organising awesome beer-related running events is only a small part of what we do so we ask that
all participants commit to fundraising £150.
|Race date||Sunday 2nd September 2018|
|Venue||Lee Valley Country Park Showground|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 12th June 2018 a 3:06pm.