Proud to be a runr
This month runABC teams up with friendly brand runr to bring you a great running kit package.
This month's runABC competition partner is runr - the independent fitness and lifestyle brand for people passionate about running.
runr believes that runners should be proud of their achievements and that wearing runr is the perfect way to show off your passion for the sport.
Staying warm before and after a race is really important and runr's hoodies are perfect for this. They also have a great selection of high quality jumpers, T-shirts, beanie & bobble hats and caps.
runr has put together a great prize package - hoodie, T-shirt, beanie & mug.
Enter now to have a chance to win this fantastic selection:
The hoodie is made from 100% combed organic cotton which gives it a super soft lining for extra warmth and comfort;
The t-shirt is made from 100% cotton for that comfort feel;
The beanie is ideal for training sessions or just being out and about during the day;
The mug - sit back, relax, and enjoy a brew.
One of the most popular items in the runr range is?
Terms of competition
By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules:
- Competitions are open to those aged 18 and over except employees or contractors of runABC and their immediate families, the Sponsors advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition
- The competition begins at 01:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), 06 June 2017, and ends at 23:59 GMT, 30 June 2017 (the "Competition Period"). Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You just need to provide a name and valid email address
- The winner is selected in a random draw from all entries received by the closing date
- Winners will be informed by email within 28 days of the selection date. Winners are required to confirm their win within 1 week, otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize
- Those entering the competition will be added to runABC South e-news list and will receive regular details of all competitions. If you don't want to receive our electronic newsletter please unsubscribe in the usual way.
- Each entrant consents to runABC South the right to pass on the entrant's name and email address to the third party competition partners (whose names are stated on the competition page).
- By entering this competition, the winner consents to take part in any reasonable publicity relating to the competition and use on websites, magazines or newspapers at any time
- Only one entry per person per valid email address
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
- Name of the winner can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Competition Winners and the competition question, to The Freetime Initiative, Suite 5a, 23 Eagle Street, Craighall Business Park, Glasgow G4 9XA within 21 days of the closing date of the competition