Join The Royal British Legion this autumn in a series of family-friendly races taking place across the country.
Run, jog or walk – these 5km runs are open and accessible to all, including dogs!
Saturday 28 October
- London North – Finsbury Park
- Portsmouth – Southsea Common
- Reigate – Priory Park
Sunday 29 October
- Oxford – Abbey Meadows
- Milton Keynes – Willen Lake
- Southampton – Southampton Common
- Cheltenham – Cheltenham Racecourse
Saturday 4 November
- London South – Clapham Common
Sunday 5 November
- Nottingham – Wollaton Park
- Chelmsford – Central Park
Poppy Runs are another way for communities to come together to remember, raising vital funds to help The Legion support the Armed Forces community. On crossing the line, you will be presented with a collectable Poppy Run medal. If you can’t make a Poppy Run and you’d still like to take part, we’ve got you covered with My Poppy Run where you can choose a time, location and distance that suits you.
SIGN UP NOW AT THE EVENT WEBSITE