Kingston’s top autumn running event is now in its second year and looks bigger and better than ever!
The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon starts at 8.30am on Sunday 1 October and there is still time to enter!
Starting from the historic Ancient Market Place, the route covers 5 miles through the Royal Borough before crossing over Kingston Bridge and heading up three iconic miles along Barge Walk beside the Thames.
The race reaches the magnificent Hampton Court Palace before continuing through Thames Ditton and back towards Kingston for the famous Market Place finish. Lots of riverside and a different take on the best local running circuit in Southwest London.
The course is officially measured and runs under a UKA license.
Great value at £30 licenced and £32 for non-affiliated runners. See below for what you get!
TOP 5 REASONS TO RUN
- Special bespoke medal. It’s big, it’s heavy, and you will want to wear it!
- Top quality technical T shirt for all finishers
- Super fast, flat course with PB potential and great scenery
- Closed road start and many traffic free sections
- Bottled water plus energy drink and goodies at the Finish