It's that time of year when we look ahead and make plans. Many runners will be thinking - how can I make 2015 memorable. My first marathon? My first international event?
Sports Tours International is already listing a brilliant programme of 'bucket list' marathons and halfs for 2015. Highlights include European favourites:
- Malta Marathon (22 February) - Springtime sun run in the Med
- Rome Marathon (22 March) - Run through the Eternal City
- Berlin Half (29 March) - See the sites of the German capital around a fast flat course
- Paris Marathon (12 April) - A race with va-va-voom
- Stockholm Marathon (30 May) - Wonderful city, special event
Got your mind set on something a bit more exotic? Then think about:
- Two Oceans Ultra and Half Marathons (4 April) - Billed as the 'most beautiful marathon in the world'.
- The Great Wall Marathon China (16 May) - Unique country, dramatic marathon - 5164 steps into history
- Mount Everest Marathon (29 May) - Run the world's highest marathon
Check out the complete 2015 programme at the Sports Tours International website.