London 2 Brighton Challenge
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames and over the North & South Downs, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in it's 7th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events - and will raise over £1.5 million for charities.
Join one of the UK's biggest and best 'Ultras' in 2017. Ideal for seasoned ultra runners or marathon competitors who are up for a new Challenge. The rest stops with tailored runners menus, medics, massage, baggage transfers, and full route signage sets our events apart from most events out there.
All runners receive ...
FREE hot food at main Rest Stops (except 1st 25km)
25km meal included for 1st Quarter Challengers
FREE meal at the finish line
FREE snacks & drinks at all Rest Stops
FREE energy gels & energy drinks
FREE Baggage Transfers (30 L rucksack MAX)
Medics & doctors on hand at all stops
Massages available at 56, 80 and 100km Stops
Warm up at the start line
Finishers medal, t-shirt & glass of bubbly
Shuttle service from the finish to mainline train station
Support vehicles on hand throughout
Timing chips & live timing website
Access to the website Participant Area
You pay an initial registration fee to sign up to the challenge - the fee is paid per person for individuals and members of a team, the fee secures your place on the challenge & is non-refundable.
• Full Challenge - £185 / person - (SAVE £40 until 15th November with code AUTUMNSFF - pay only £145!)
• Half Challenge - £125 / person - (SAVE £30 until 15th November with code AUTUMNSFH - pay only £95!)
• Quarter Challenge - £75 / person
Fundraise for charity
By registering & signing up you are committing to a minimum fundraising target for the charity of your choice, which depends upon the distance that you've selected.
• Full Challenge - From £60 Reg Fee (normally £80) + £425 minimum fundraising (SAVE an extra £20 until 15th November with code AUTUMNCF - pay only £40!)
• Half Challenge - £45 Reg Fee (normally £60) + £275 minimum fundraising (SAVE an extra £15 until 15th November with code AUTUMNCH - pay only £30!)
• Quarter Challenge - £30 Reg Fee (normally £40) + £175 minimum fundraising
It's your challenge your way!
|Race date||Saturday 26th May 2018|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 23rd October 2017 a 3:13pm.