* 9.00am Start
The Abergavenny 10k run takes place in the nearby village of Pandy and benefits from great views of the surrounding area including the Black mountains and the Skyridd.
* The race starts and finishes at the pub car park just off the A465 in Pandy. The course is on country lanes between Pandy and Abergavenny.
* Open to all abilities.
* A good course with flat stretches.
* Bespoke medal for all finishers.
* Drink stations around 5K and at the finish.
* Car parking and toilet facilities available at the start and finish.
* Runners run at their own risk and organisers will take no liability for any injuries. If you are unable to run on the day, we strongly advise you not to run. Please read our withdrawal policy.
|Race date||Sunday 24th March 2019|
|Venue||Old Pandy Inn, Abergavenny|
|Facilities||Pandy, NP7 8DS|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 13th February 2019 a 3:42pm.