Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon
The Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon is a unique point to point race along canal towpaths starting in Wolverhampton City Centre and finishing in Brindley Place in Birmingham. The race is run in a time trial format with runners starting in waves from 8:30 - 12:00 based on their predicted finish time. The conditions underfoot vary from gravel tracks and un-kept trails to smooth pavement.
The route is largely flat with locks and bridges as the only inclines, the route includes the famous 'Coseley Tunnel' a 360m tunnel a memorable feature of the scenic course. The route features floating drink stations (canal barges) every 3 miles offering runners water and electrolyte.
The finish line is in the heart of Brindley Place in the centre of Birmingham, all finishers will receive a bespoke finishers medal, well stocked goody bag and the option of showers and massages nearby (tbc). Brindley Place boasts plenty of pubs, bars and galleries and is just a stone's throw away from the NIA, Sea Life Centre and Bull Ring.
|Race date||Saturday 4th July 2020|
|Venue||Railway Station, Wolverhampton|
|Facilities||Start - WV1 1LJ Finish B1 2JF|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 25th February 2020 a 1:35pm.
- 2019 - Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon results
- 2016 - Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon results
- 2015 - Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Birmingham and Black Country Half Marathon Results
- 2012 - Birmingham and Black Country Half Marathon 2012 Results
- 2011 - Birmingham and Black Country Half Marathon 2011 Results