Clarendon Half Marathon
If you are looking for a marathon which is off road, picturesque and challenging then running the Clarendon is the ultimate. Our route takes you from Salisbury to Winchester along the ancient Clarendon Way with a few extra turns here and there to make up a full 26.2 miles. More than 90% is off road, with the trail following country tracks and paths - many of which have not changed since being travelled by the ancient Kings and Queens of England. In addition to the full marathon distance, we also have a half marathon event and this year we are also introducing a mini run of just 5 miles. If you want to join us but are not able to run the full course, please feel welcome to get a team of 4 together and run in a relay or enter the mini and run in with us for the last 5 miles.
|Race date||Sunday 6th October 2019|
|Telephone||01962 761 565|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Wednesday 26th June 2019 a 3:25pm.
- 2019 - Clarendon Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Clarendon Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Clarendon 5M results
- 2017 - Clarendon Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Clarendon Half Marathon results
- 2013 - Calrendon Half Marathon 2013 Results
- 2012 - Clarendon Half Marathon 2012 Results
- 2010 - Clarendon Half Marathon Results 2010