Portsmouth Coastal Half Marathon
If you like to run something slightly different then this is for you. The first 4 miles take in the fantastic views across the Solent to the Isle of Wight and some good sightseeing along the Portsmouth and Southsea Seafront, Royal Marine’s Museum, South Parade Pier, Pyramids.
From mile 4 you start the off road section along milton foreshore and up to the portsmouth watersports centre. Here you loop back down the eastern road to milton common and back along the imfamous “Muddy Beach section” and into bransbury park bog of doom. Finishing with a nice 3 miles back along the seafront to the finish.
If the tide comes in you may just get wet feet and Muddy.
Believe and Achieve Personal Training and Events Ltd Portsmouth are proud to organise and run these events to raise money for the local Lifeboats based at Eastney.
|Race date||Sunday 2nd February 2020|
|Venue||The Pyramids Centre, Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 5th November 2019 a 11:08am.
- 2020 - Portsmouth Coastal Half Marathon results
- 2019 - Portsmouth Coastal Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Portsmouth Coastal Half Marathon results
- 2015 - Coastal Half Marathon, Portsmouth results
- 2014 - Coastal Half Marathon 2014 Results
- 2013 - Coast Half Marathon Portsmouth 2013 Results
- 2012 - Coastal Half Marathon 2012 Results
- 2011 - Coastal Half-Marathon, Portsmouth results