Mornington Chasers Regent's Park 10K March
Regent’s Park is the perfect setting for a flat, fast and traffic free Sunday morning 10k. The race start is from outside The Hub in Regent’s Park and consists of three laps within the park covering a measured 10k distance. The facilities at the race include toilets, changing rooms, manned bag drop, water station and post race refreshments. The race is chip timed and attracts all abilities of runner.
|Race date||Sunday 3rd March 2019|
|Venue||The Regent's Park, London|
|Facilities||Nearest free parking is on Prince Albert Road. Facilities include toilets, changing rooms, manned bag drop, water station and post race refreshments.|
|Prizes||Medals for all Finishers, Race and age category prizes, Grand Prix Series prizes|
|Organiser||The Race Organiser|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 5th February 2019 a 11:13am.
- 2019 - Mornington Chasers Regent's Park 10K March results
- 2017 - Mornington Chasers Regent's Park 10K - March results
- 2015 - Mornington Chasers Regent's Park 10K - March results
- 2014 - Mornington Chasers Winter 10K March 2014 Results
- 2012 - Mornington Chasers Winter 10k March 2012 Results
- 2011 - Mornington Chasers Winter 10K March 2011 Results