Oxford Town & Gown 10K
EVENT TO BE RE-SCHEDULED FROM MAY 2020 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS - DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Oxford Town and Gown is the oldest run in the series. It started in 1982 as a fun run and is now in it's 39th year. The event attracts up to 6,000 runners every year – including serious athletes, fun runners, schools and club runners. The 10k takes you along a City Centre closed-road route that finishes in the University Parks.
This route is unique and scenic, which makes it perfect for all runners. You’ll find beginners taking on their first 10k race, and more experienced runners, hoping to beat their personal bests.
If you’re wanting to run your first, your fastest or your most orange 10k yet – this is the race for you.
|Race date||Sunday 3rd May 2020|
|Venue||Oxford University Parks, Oxford|
|Organiser||Megan Bailey - Muscular Dystrophy UK|
|Telephone||0207 803 2884|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 7th April 2020 a 11:14am.
- 2019 - Oxford Town & Gown 10K results
- 2018 - Oxford Town & Gown 10K results
- 2017 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2016 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2015 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2014 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K 2014 Results
- 2012 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K 2012 Results
- 2011 - Oxford Town and Gown 2011 Results