Oxford Town & Gown 10K
Chip-timed and marshalled, Oxford’s Town and Gown 10k has run for 35 years on a closed-road route through the scenic city centre and university parks. University students, club runners and fun runners are among the thousands taking part.
Vital funds raised support Muscular Dystrophy UK’s work with the 70,000 people living with muscle-wasting conditions in the UK.
Registration fee (16 years +): unaffiliated runner £25; UKA Affiliated runner £23; 3k junior race (9-15 years) £12.
|Race date||Sunday 12th May 2019|
|Facilities||Event Village includes: Information / Enquiries, Race pack collection, Male and Female changing, Event Toilet facilities, Refreshments.|
|Prizes||Categories: Male, Female, Various age groups - male and female.|
|Organiser||Megan Bailey - Muscular Dystrophy UK|
|Telephone||0207 803 2884|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Tuesday 15th January 2019 a 7:33pm.
- 2019 - Oxford Town & Gown 10K results
- 2018 - Oxford Town & Gown 10K results
- 2017 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2016 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2015 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K results
- 2014 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K 2014 Results
- 2012 - Oxford Town and Gown 10K 2012 Results
- 2011 - Oxford Town and Gown 2011 Results