Rocky Horror Trails
It’s time to shiver with perspiration. The road is long, so let’s run it Janet….
The Rocky Horror Trails are part of the Rock Sea watersports weekend at South Milton sands in south Devon. They include a 10k and half marathon for those who like their trails to be a bit… edgy. Fully marked routes follow the South West Coastpath, starting and finishing at South Milton Sands beach. And yes, we welcome fancy dress!
The Rocky Horror half marathon and 10k takes in the loveliest parts of the South West Coast Path from South Milton Sands to Hope Cove (10k) and Salcombe’s South Sands (half marathon). It will form part of the Rock Sea watersports weekend at South Milton Sands and follows the Rocky Horror SwimRun which takes place in the morning.
• Fully signed course with new event markers;
• Couple’s prize for the best Janet, as well as the best Brad, running as a team!
• Event will be electronically chip timed;
• Prizes for all categories and fancy-dress prize;
• More post run food than ever;
• New bespoke medals for all finishers with unique designs; and
• Buffs or water bottles.
|Race date||Saturday 8th June 2019|
|Venue||South Milton Sands Slipway, Thurlestone, Kingsbridge, Devon|
|Facilities||TQ7 3JY - On the beach but there's free parking and a café.|
|Prizes||Prizes for all categories and fancy dress prize. New bespoke medals for all finishers with unique designs. Buffs or water bottles.|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Monday 15th April 2019 a 10:49am.