Tonbridge Half Marathon
Tonbridge Lions Club and Tonbridge Rotary Club are once again using the fantastic facilities in West Kent College to stage the 7th Tonbridge Half Marathon. This year’s event is being organised by Martin Burke of Nice Work. Nice Work is an experienced race management company with a long track record of successful events. The undulating course is on traffic-free lanes through beautiful countryside around Tonbridge and Leigh. Finishers receive a medal and goody bag and can pre-order a technical t-shirt. Check the feedback page on our website if you want to see just how good this event is!!
|Race date||Sunday 6th October 2019|
|Venue||West Kent College, Tonbridge, Kent|
|Prizes||Male / female : 1st - £100 and trophy; 2nd - £50 and trophy; 3rd - £25 and trophy Male V40, V50, V60, V70, Female V35,V45,V55,V65 - trophies Male V 60, V70 - 1st - trophy Female V35, V45 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd - trophy Female V55, V65 - 1st - trophy Team prizes - first three finishers in each team to count - 1st, 2nd, 3rd - £75, £45, £30 Many spot prizes.|
|Event website||Visit website|
Race details last updated on Thursday 12th September 2019 a 10:48am.
- 2019 - Tonbridge Half Marathon results
- 2018 - Tonbridge Half Marathon results
- 2017 - Tonbridge Half Marathon results
- 2016 - Tonbridge Half Marathon results
- 2014 - Tonbridge Half Marathon results
- 2013 - Tonbrdige Half Marathon 2013 Results
- 2012 - Tonbridge Half Marathon 2012 Results
- 2011 - Tonbridge Half Marathon 2011 Results